In daily use, I saw Screen-on-Time of 6+ hours consistently which means you can stretch it to a two-day charging cycle. This is if you are not gaming on it for long stretches of time which is the primary reason to get this phone. So with heavy use expect a full day without too much fuss with the Poco X3 Pro.
- When we evaluate the devices in terms of design, our winner is the POCO X4 Pro.
- That’s impressive given that the Poco X3 Pro comes in at well under $300 and has plenty of other bonuses on offer.
- Solvent than the aforementioned Helio G99 of the Poco M5.
- It comprises a 48 MP main sensor accompanied by an 8 MP wide shooter, a 2 MP depth sensor and a 2 MP macro sensor.
The Poco X3 Pro has a quad camera on its back with a 48MP primary, an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. However, the regular X3 model in 2020 had a 64MP main and a 13MP ultra-wide camera along with the two 2MP sensors. So at least on paper, this is a downgrade as far as the main cameras on the back go. Thankfully, there is no change to the front 20MP selfie camera. There is also a factory film screen protector on the display.
- The 6GB/128GB model costs ₹19,999 ($272), and you get a 120Hz AMOLED panel, much better 108MP camera, and https://testlothar.lothar-blitz.sonnenwaldgalerie.de/wp/2023/04/18/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-samsung-galaxy-3/ a more premium design.
- All things considered, I like the design of the Poco F3 better as it is cleaner and more minimalistic.
- To unlock the bootloader of POCO X3 Pro, all you need to do is follow the steps given below.
- Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- The Snapdragon 860 dominates in the multi-core test, however, with a score of 2657 versus the Snapdragon 695’s 1933.
It is a 6.67 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 and a refresh rate of 120Hz. The first, second, and third impressions of this screen are excellent. At the time of this review, the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro gaming phone is the most expensive. It has impressive performance and a smooth, sharp screen. He is responsible for writing about gadgets from the world of smart home and automation products. He is mainly into smartphones, wearables, and IoT devices. If you are a gaming person who wants the most powerful and balanced performance at an affordable price, then you won’t find a better deal than POCO X3 Pro.
Its accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass will help you to do your other advanced work perfectly. As for the camera efficiency, if you are looking for a professional camera phone, then you have to make the distance. It isn’t mean, the camera is bad, The company has provided a 48Mp primary camera on the rear side including another 8Mp ultrawide camera along with a 2Mp macro and 2Mp depth sensor. As for the display protection, the company has provided a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection on the front side. You can use a front cover to protect more, but I never recommend it, because the phone is thick and if you use a front and back cover, your phone looked like a bulky one.